Friday, May 23, 2008

Thing 22-Embedding Video

Here's a great video that a group of FIRST graders made. I sent it to a teacher friend who thinks you can't use technology with K-2!



This was easy to do! I picked this video because it was promoting technology for girls. I've seen girls shy away from it and consider technology to be a guy thing! I really want to change young women's minds on that idea. I just thought it was a good message (and the teacher who made it is a guy!) :-)

I tried to use Zamzar but it kept telling me that the video had no file extension. I'm going to play with this a bit more.

1 comment:

RESA 23Things said...

With TeacherTube, I've found that you need to log in and then you will have an option at the right to download the video in .flv format. If you still want to convert to MP4, you can then use Zamzar and convert the saved file.